G3 Finishing Compound
RESLAB’s G3 is an all-
purpose jointing compound
based on gypsum
RESLAB’s G3 can be used for filling joints between plasterboards with tapered edges in
conjunction with reinforcing tape. It can be used also for repairing damaged plasterboards,
filling front joints and small cracks in plaster walls.
- Ready to mix powder
- Gypsum based
- Mixes smoothly
- Creamy, stiff and pliable consistency
- Excellent water retention value
- Fast increase of tensile strength
- Excellent bonding properties
- Gypsum based powder containing special additives, i.e. Cenolite microspheres
- The base surface must be clean, firm and capable of retaining RESLAB’s G3
- Remove any loose surface particles.
- Sprinkle RESLAB’s G3 into clean water, approximately 2 litres per 5kg and mix to the desired consistency.
- Mixing container and tools must be clean.
- The mixture will start to stiffen after 30 minutes.